Friday, August 11, 2006

Five Cute Tops Under $Five-Oh, Tops

Ok. I'm practically FLYING (sans liquids!) out the door, but would I leave you post-free? Hellnaw. So, here you go. Five cuters tops under fiddy bux.

($45, April Rose, lolaymaria.com)
Reminiscent of Mary Quant.


($39, LaRedoute.com)
Love the metal hardware. Total kinky librarian piece.


($28, Chucklescentral.com)
Wear this to your last freakin' picnic in the park.


($48, Free People, SouthMoonUnder.com)
A wee bit pricey for a turtleneck, but it looks more tunic-esque and appears quite versatile. High marks all around!


($25, InCraftWeTrust.etsy.com)
I'm not generally very earthy (though I do recycle, so just BACK OFF!), but this is too lovely and designy to pass up. And it's handmade by a clearly talented etsy-er. And no, I don't know her. I'm just being nice. And you should be too, so buy this!

No comments:

Post a Comment