Thursday, February 15, 2007

All I Can See Is Red, Red, Red

Alrighty. I'm late with this Valentine's post, natch. So here goes a very speedy digest version, aka PART 1.


($115, Talla Alexis, LuvCharlie.com)
Perfect spring top and totes layerable for the freezingness of now.


($68, Splendid Thread Social for Glamour, Shopbop.com)
This top has a fun Peter Max feel, and it goes to a good cause (not sure what, but I'm sure it's good!), and it seems to be a perfect style for those afflicted with larger chests since it minimizes at the top. Or maybe I'm completely wrong.


($16, ShopSueyBoutique.com)
Super cute and not overdone. I like the beige too. I think we'll see lots this spring.


($144, Fighting Eel, ActiveEndeavors)
Gorgeous and versatile.


($24, Life Stride, SveteCouture.com)
Cute! Vintage! Sorta Factory Girl, minus the obnoxiousness of Sienna!


($6, VintageAmore.com)
Um, hi. That's $6.


(Apprx $35 USD, Paul Frank, MountRepublic.com)
Oh Paul Frank. U R 2 Cute 2B 4 Go-10!

Best for last, y'all...

($140, MaisyBrownReproRetro.etsy.com)
Handmade like WOAH! WITH a detachable wrap skirt! Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment