Friday, March 2, 2007

(Non)Shopper's Lament

Oh, man. Tamron has me feeling shameful. I'm not keeping up! I have been such a good little nonshopper in the past few weeks (months, even!), what with trying to save money and having to downsize my closet space for a move. How boring. Also makes me a bad fashion blogger, huh? Here's the one thing I recently allowed myself.



American Apparel turtleneck dress, $40. Swingy shape; thick, comfy cotton; cozy turtleneck. I love this dress. And the first day I wore it, I saw a co-worker wearing the same one in another color. Recommended! And FYI, they have way more colors in the store. I got it in brick red after a fierce internal debate.

And that, unfortunately, is all I have. Hey Tams, wanna go shopping soon? Like, IRL? I know it's hard, but step away from the computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment