Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I Heart Hayden-Harnett Handbags

Sigh. My tastes just got a little pricier.

I LUST after this Hayden-Harnett bag:

($598, Hayden-Harnett, Thepursestore.com)
Despite the fact that I'm half Israeli (fun fact!!), I'm a little hesitant to invest in a bag named "Gaza." But still... maybe I could justify it as... supporting my people? Oh wait. There are no more Jews in Gaza, silly! GAME ON! The bag will be MINE! (As soon as I find a knock-off for one-sixth of the price.) I love the pocketiness, and I like the fact that it looks like a designer bag (well, it is, duh!), but it looks sorta timeless and not too it-bag-esque. Wah. WANT! Here's one on eBay for $360, but I'm a wee bit dubious about knockoffs. I mean, if I'm gonna buy a knockoff, I'd better be DAMN sure it's a real knockoff. I want a knockoff guarantee!
(More on this beauty of a bag on The Bag Lady.)


($278, Hayden-Harnett, Amazon)
The Gaza Weekender. You know, for those weekend jaunts to the Strip. A great bag, to be sure, but the O.G. leather one's the real deal Holyfield.



($253, Hayden-Harnett, Amazon)
The Mercer bag. A true beauty. Dig that handle. Practical? Non. Pretty? Oui.



($138, Hayden-Harnett, Amazon)
Eeeek! Even their novelty items are deliciously darling! Can't... resist... cute... bird... stuff.



($26, Hayden-Harnett, Amazon)
Alfie bird clip. Y'all, his name is Alfie!!! Cuter than cute right there.



($45, Hayden-Harnett, Amazon)
Just try to resist the cuteness of an acorn keychain/ charm.



($28, Hayden-Harnett, Amazon)
Even their wee coin purses are adorbz. And priced reasonably as well. Huzzah!



($149, Marc by Marc Jacobs, eLuxury)
Apropos of absolutely nothing, this Marc by Marc Jacobs Quintana jersey dress is gorgeous and affordablay!



($625, Goldenbleu, ActiveEndeavors.com)
I REALLY want this Goldenbleu Jordan bag. Yeah, it's even more expensive than the Hayden-Harnett bags, but a girl's gotta dream big, right?



($72, Blumarine)
Finally, these awful shorts break just about every rule in the book. Rules that are never meant to be broken. Via V Magazine. Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment