Monday, April 23, 2007

Tuesday Shoesday

Yay! Shoes! A subject that needs absolutely NO introduction. But if I were to summarize, I'd say... flats, skimmers, a whole lotta Seychelles and a few out of seasons. So let's step to it, eh?



($65, Nicole, Lulusfashionlounge.com)
Perfect height (I HATE the super stacked platform wedges, for me at least), fantastic neutral, and non-nauseating use of snakeskin!



($62, Seychelles, Lulusfashionlounge.com)
The Seychelles Barefoot in the Park is one of the few shoes I've ever discovered that I want to buy in every color. Case in point:



($69, Seychelles, Solestruck.com)



($68, Seychelles, Kitson.com)
Tee hee! More Seychelles! These would be named: Always A Lady


($32, Charles David, Delias.com)
Cute AND a steal!



($79, Seychelles, Solestruck.com)
I couldn't resist! More yellow! More Seychelles! More cutes!



($29, eBay)
I sorta liked the fun Florida bubbe colors here, until I realized they're also EYELET! NOOOOOOOOO!



($58, Exchange By Charles David, Zappos)
As I've previously posted, I am NOT a flip-flop fan. But... I sorta like the preppiness of these Charles David flops.



($174, Miss Sixty, Shoebungalow.com)
Great in theory, probably a hot mess in practice.



($99, Via Spiga, SmartBargains.com)
Ditto.



($107, Exchange By Charles David, Zappos.com)
Absolutely no clue why I like these. Actually, I'm not even sure I do.



($79, Seychelles, Solestruck.com)
Want want want want.



($69, Seychelles, Solestruck.com)
OMG. Madonna shoes. WANT! I totally had jelly shoes of this variety when I was a wee one. Oh man I want I want I want. I understand that with such great power comes great responsibility. I promise to use that power for good and not evil (evil being pairing with leggings like these.
Or these.



And finally, something I most decidedly DO NOT want:

($249, Roberto Cavalli, eBay)
Mine eyes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment