Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wish List: The Dress Addition

Okay. I have been hording (in the form of links) tons and tons of stuff I've been wanting to post. So, here they are, in Wish List form.

First up: dresses.

JUMPERS



($528, VPL, Refinery29.com)
So comfy looking. Only prob: it's aboutg $500 above my price range. Drat.



($135, Charlotte Ronson, Standardstyle.com)
Don't care if it looks like a bathing suit coverup. I still want.



($272, Humanoid, Oaknyc.com)
This looks like the type of outfit that's so absurdly comfortable that you start to do a weird white people dance the second it's on. It's called "Groovy Nights," which makes me wanna put my hair up in those old-school ribbon-streamer hair clips. And then do the white-peeps dance.



TUNICS

Okay. I guess these are "officially tunics" or whatever.


(Apprx $49 USD, DorothyPerkins.uk.co)



($179, Corey Lynn Calter, Janescloset.com)



($420, What Comes Around Goes Around, Shopbop.com)



($410, Vena Cava, Barneyscoop.com)



Green Dresses

($128, Bananarepublic.com)
I was "inspired" to find some grass-green dresses after happening upon this green jersey dress from Banana Repubs. Then I realized there's really not much "inspiring" at all about Banana Republic. So I put "inspiring" in quotes. Anyway, here are more dresses in green.



($156, Tufi Duek, Bluefly)
Probably a much wiser investment than the aforementioned. Love this.



($62, Soundgirl, Thenaturalrhythm.com)
This shop sounds like some kind of Rastafari rhythm method birth control. Eeek! But I love the dress, and you KNOW we love Soundgirl.



($34, Flux Nouveau, Amazon)
You know... there's nothing super amazing about this dress, but that's sorta okay.


Misc.

($297, Alice + Trixie, Livenatty.com)



($84, Drifter, Amazon)



($431, Indieshopper.com)
A whole new meaning to "babydoll dress." Ridiculous + love.



($176, Staci Woo, Daszign.com)



($232, Tricia Fix, FamousStyle.com)



($224, Vitamin A, Boutiquetoyou.com)
I really don't <3 Cami D, but I DO love love LOVE this giraffe cover-up. Is that a fair trade off??? K. Nighty nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment