Monday, June 11, 2007

Cute Stuff du Jour

It has been decided, by me, that I need a pair of old-school Reebok hi-tops. Aerobics style. I'd prefer an all-over solid color, like red, orange or lime green, but they appear to be a bit tougher to find than I'd expected. Alas, here's what I would settle for:


($64, Reebok, Shoes.com)
Delicious as a bowl of sherbet.



($59, Reebok, Amazon)
I'm enjoying the subtle splatter.



($64, Reebok, Amazon)
More pastel prettiness!



($64, Reebok, Amazon)
I think I tried on the Valentine Freestyle Hi-tops before once at Rivington Sneaker Club, when they were having a big sale. Seeing as how I'm over the age of six, I just couldn't justify wearing red sneakers with hearts all over them. But I still <3 'em.



($485, Posse New York, Couturecandy.com)
A deliciously thirst-quenching color!



($118, T-Bags, Blueheavenboutique.com)
Yay for more mouth-watering brights!



($35, Lucca, Lulusfashionboutique.com)
An adorable, affordable option.



($55, AllThingsPretty.etsy.com)
Another lovely, affordable piece. By Etsy seller AllThingsPretty, who makes bold, bright, beautiful bags. Get 'em while they're hot, peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment