Monday, July 9, 2007

Magical Unicorn Bikini

I'm truly not so into swimwear -- I find occasions to wear mine about two times a year, maybe. It's a Shoshanna two-piece black bikini with precious little cherries. It was an investment suit, and it's held up nicely since I bought it about four summers ago. But, if I were to invest in another, I'd definitely buy this baby:


($42.90, Asos.com)
This unicorn bikini lept into my heart with its mythical adorbsness, and I wish it'd leap from England directly into my apartment alcove. I'd probably find more reasons to go to the beach, eventhough the truth is, I'm not much of a beachy person, eventhough my parents live about five minutes from one. This is just one of those pieces that looks like it'd just feel good to own, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment