Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Little Binges, Big Bucks

Just a few I-wants for your COB Tuesday:

($435, Crispin and Basilio, Blaec.com)
Schoolgirl-sophisticated yet sexy.




($380, Tibi, Net-a-porter.com)
Check out the other images: this is even more gorgeous tied in the back.


($185, Maria Bonita Extra, Shoplanguage.com)
I kinda like this, but I also kinda want this chick to brush her hair. Agyness Deyn she ain't.


($95, Corey Lynn Calter, Otteny.com)
An adorable piece for summer for summer from my perennial favorite, Corey Lynn Calter ... but again, let's get this hot weather thing over with, kay?



($151, Dagg And Stacey, Paper-Doll.com)
Cute, but maybe not so much in person??



(Apprx $171 USD, TopShop.com)
Cool, but I could make this. Cough cough. Sorry... something in my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment