Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Max Studio = Cute Stuff

Are you guys aware of Max Studio? A couple weeks ago I alluded to a great find I had at Marshall's. It was a Max Studio dress that I absolutely love and was so flattering on. Now, looking at their website, I come to find out they have MASSES of great stuff, much of it on sale. They also have the especially fun "super sale" section. Here's a look at some of that sale stuff, b/c the full price can be pretty pricey. By category, and away we go!


CUTE DRESSES



Twist-neck long-sleeved dress, $58. This was the dress in question. I paid $29 at Marshall's. And it looks so cute on. Go me!



Now, I know Max Studio makes great wrap dresses. I know because I have one, and it makes me look teensy, and it's super-flattering. I love it even if it is a little on the conservative side. Here's another such dress. It's a little suspect, from that middle band to the longish length, but then again it could be great, right? Jersey wrap dress, $48.



I love the seam-y interest in this tencel jersey sleeveless shift dress, $158. Could definitely see wearing this with a colored cardigan and boots to work.


CUTE COCKTAIL DRESSES



Silk cotton copper-trim babydoll dress, $108.



Cotton silk cap-sleeve dress, $158. Love the neckline detailing that negates the need for a necklace. So perfect for a fall wedding.



Ditto: Cotton silk voile shirred smock, $78.


CUTE TOPS



Ruffle trim top, $28. PURCHASED!



High twist kimono-sleeve top, $28.



Rayon wool jersey balloon-sleeve tee, $34.



Bamboo French terry kimono sweatshirt, $28. PURCHASED!


CUTE CAMI



Camisole, $38. Adorable and beflowered!


CUTE CARDI



Fine cotton cashmere tie cardigan, $69. I'm in love with this. And...PURCHASED!


CUTE MISCELLANY



This looks like a great raincoat: Rubberized cotton trapeze jacket, $71.



Striped linen puff-sleeved jacket, $58.

No comments:

Post a Comment