Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kate Spade Gets Quirky

When did Kate Spade stop making boring boxy handbags and start making cute, whimsical stuff I'd actually buy? Observe:



Double leather key fob, $45. Okay, so I don't plan on giving up my Guided by Voices bottle-opener key chain anytime soon, but it's nice to know that I have options.



Acorn key fob, $55.



Snowmass Stevie bag, $295. This bag was inspired by puffer coats, if you can imagine that (I can). I saw it in a magazine ad in silver, too. Pretty cute!



Thought-bubble hat! This is genius. Only $75 for genius! The hats are handcrafted in Bosnia and Herzegovina so your purchase supports women trying to rebuild their lives, too. Note to potential present purchasers: I want this!



Sunglasses hat, $75. Also adorable. I almost can't decide which is better. Present purchasers: You decide!



Knotted leather gloves, $125. Elegant with a twist (literally). Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment