Monday, December 17, 2007

Jewelry I Love and Want Right Now

I could devote an entire blog solely to my love of Alexis Bittar. Just a few more pieces I love, all from his Lucite line ...

($150, Alexis Bittar)
My Kryptonite. Gah! Shit's bringing me down! I'm powerless in its presence!



($150, Alexis Bittar)
I mean SERIOUSLY.


($85, Alexis Bittar)
I'm not a huge fan of red, but these are so slim and smooth, that I'd so do it. (I WOULD!)



($110, Tarina Tarantino, Shoplastyle.com)
I'm not so much a fan of Tarina Tarantino anymore, but I'll make an exception for these. Very elegant, yet not too stuffy. By the way, here's a 20% off coupon for ShopLAStyle: cookie29891. (Looks like a one-time use thing, so someone hurry up and use it!)



($32, Llyon LA, Blondette.com)
While I'm not into crosses, these are cute. And cheap!


(Apprx $1,199, Lulu Frost, Kabiri.co.uk)
Would this be more than my apartment's monthly rent? Yes. Would this be the most beautiful thing in my apartment? Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment