Monday, December 17, 2007

Non-Fashion-Related Horrors

It's hard to say which is less forgivable:

This creepy kid from "The Today Show" ...
(WHY is he so aggro???)


Or...
This slightly NSFW fake butt...

When my boyfriend sent me this link, and I was like WTF is that, he responded, truthfully: "I don't know, but there is an anotomically correct example of Anal Fistula included."

Anyway, this is an anatomical model, and per the pullquote from the website, it's "Molded from a 74-year-old patient," and "it looks and feels just like the real thing!" Its product name is D.Q. Bitus (formerly Seymour Butts... for real...), which is an absolutely HILARIOUS (!?!?!) play on the word "decubitis," which is the fancy doctor term for bedsores. WOO! THAT'S HILARIOUS! At what point did they decide Seymour Butts wasn't professional enough? By the way, you can also get the carrying case for an extra $59, so D.Q.'s ass doesn't get cold. Anyway, if that's what my ass looks like when I'm 74, I hope I die at 73.

No comments:

Post a Comment