Sunday, January 20, 2008

Spring Shoes: Trend Mash-Up

In which I've taken a few of my favorite Spring 2008 shoes that combine one or more of the upcoming trends and details and consolidated them into one one hearty post, with more to come. Stilettos in heights that defy good sense, textured metallic accents, peep toes and lush patents. Wee!


($411, Christian Louboutin, Net-a-porter.com)
Mmm. Creamy grey patents! With a wider heel! The mirrored heels and unusal batwing peaks make these even more murder-inspiring.


($730, Christian Louboutin, Net-a-porter.com)
I'm not sure what is "mini" about the Christian Louboutin Mini Bout Zeppa pumps, but they're perfectly, well, perfect.



($670, Versace, eLuxury.com)
Bold and razor-sharp in silvery gunmetal, more refined in bronze.




($449, Petra Rubino, Forzieri.com)
I'm personally not the ankle-tie type, but I applaud the woman who can pull off these interesting Oxfords. The color combo here rules.



(Apprx $530 USD, Gwendolyn Carrie)
Black + gold = chocolate and peanut butter.


($130, Vince Camuto, Piperlime.com)
It is time for me to officially declare: I think I love everything Vince Camuto does.




($330, Chie Mahara, Saks)
Total granny chic, updated in blood red = loves.





(Apprx $58 USD, Topshop.com)
Allllllegedly we're gonna be seeing a lot of ikat patterns now-ish. And I welcome these red ikat pumps by Topshop with open arms and an open wallet. Now HURRY UP AND OPEN IN NEW YORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment