Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Katherine Heigl's New Helmut Hair!

Eeeeee. Katie! Why you done did that? I might be able to deal with the cut, but the color? Eek! So washed out. Please let this be for a role or something. Seriously, if I had her hair (pre-this pic, natch), I'd just sit around and bask in its lovely bounciness all day. Just sit there and watch TV and just appreciate myself and my hair so fucking much. So why the change? Also, here's a little-known Biblical fact: there are a few lost lines contained within Ecclesiastes 3, verses 1–8 that translate roughly to:

"There is a time for a 29-year-old to look like present-day Tippi Hedren and/or Diane Sawyer and a time for a 29-year-old not to look like present-day Tippi Hedren and or/ Diane Sawyer."

And lo, this is one of those times. Turn, turn, turn.

I swear it's not too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment