Friday, February 22, 2008

Walks to school



Oh I do like the recent collaboration between Raf Simons and Eastpak but am put off to the crazy high price (£279 - for a backpack? Seriously...they are cool but come on!). I really want to try it on and wander around London for a day, I know I will be transported to those hazy Summer days back in the early 90's. Picture me, slightly podgy - it was puppy fat and of course I looked damn cute - walking to school wearing my white polo shirt, grey short shorts and grey socks, Ninja Turtle lunchbox in hand and carrying a backpack which went down to my ankles. This collaboration could make those memories real again! If you want to be transported back to your childhood and have a wallet full of cash they are available at Oki Ni.


No comments:

Post a Comment