Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dia replces Bips as 'sex bomb'

It’s sad yet true. Sanjay Gupta’s much waited and hyped flick, Acid Factory, will showcase Dia Mirza as ‘sex bomb’ replacing its previously finalized diva Bipasha Basu.

With elapsing time and increasing expectation from audience Bipasha had already visualized the releasing day of the flick. The proud Dia, replacing the bong beau, exclaims, “In all my previous films I have portrayed common and very normal girls.

I am quite happy and excited about my present offer of a sexy and hot character with which I can play a completely different role from my previous ones.”

Being the only heroine to show her glitz amongst the six Bollywoody hunks, Dia is already flying high in the sky. She underlines the fact that having no other feminine competitor in the flick she is doubly sure of getting all the whistles and winking gazes at herself only.

The character she is portraying in the film will be known as Deadly Max. “She is such a character who doesn’t regret any of her wrongdoings and never wish to explain them to anyone else.

I have done all my stunt scenes in the film myself only. During the shoot I got the chance of playing with guns for the first time in my life and I really enjoyed it”, Dia explains exuberantly.

It’s very usual that while there is only one flower amongst many thorns, the flower is subjected to attract attention. Dia, in the same way, will surely catch eyeballs.

But we only can advice Dia not to get mingled with so many actions and stunts otherwise she will pose just as the seventh hero in the film and audience will keep looking for the sexy gait of a missing diva in the acidic disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment