Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tuleste Market: Moar Chunky Jewelry, Pleas!

With the economy in the shit tank, both my and my fiance's jobs on the line, AND a wedding on the horizon, the absolute LAST thing in the UNIVERSE I need is another piece of jewelry (especially after my Pade Vavra binge, which was absolutely one of the best non-essential purchases I've made in my entire life). But if I WERE going to buy ANOTHER chunky necklace, it'd be this Tuleste Market necklace:
($135, Tuleste Market, ActiveEndeavors.com)
I love the silver and blue combo.

Check out these necklaces by Tuleste Market -- East Village-based sisters Satu and Celeste Greenberg:

($185, Tuleste Market, Shopbop.com)
Delightfully Dynasty!


($129.50, Tuleste Market, Shopbop.com)
Thoroughly modern! AND on sale!


No comments:

Post a Comment