Sunday, November 22, 2009

Not decided on playing Indira: Madhuri Dixit

While the world is abuzz with reports of Madhuri Dixit having been signed on to play Indira Gandhi in Krishna Shah's film on the political icon, the Dhak Dhak woman said she hasn't made up her mind yet.

"Yes, Shah did meet me [at Dixit's residence in Denver, USA], with the script. I read it and I am really impressed with the research he has done. I consider Indira Gandhi my idol, so it would be a privilege to play her.

"But I haven't agreed yet as I need to sort out a lot of other issues. My secretary, Rikku Rakeshnath, is figuring that out." Shah is so keen on casting Dixit that he took a computer imaging of the actress as Indira Gandhi with him when he went to meet her.

Reports of Shah approaching Hollywood stars like Tom Hanks and Tommy Lee Jones for the film are also doing the rounds. The director reportedly plans to approach actor Abhay Deol to play Rajiv Gandhi. Shah himself was unavailable for comment.

Hot Mallika Sherawat Videos From Murder Hot Scenes

Katrina Kaif
Bikini Images

Deepika Padukone Photos And Videos

Kareena Kapoor Bikini Pics From Tashan

Hot And Sizzingly Tanushree Dutta Exposing Photos

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

No comments:

Post a Comment