Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Bachelorette's Ali: Flip-Flopper Frank "Did Not Affect My Final Decision"


If you think The Bachelorette's adorable Ali Fedotowsky was forced into her final two because of Frank's late-in-the-game revelation, think again.

"I am so glad you asked that question," the (potentially) lovelorn lady tells us. "I have never been asked that, and I can say with 100 percent certainty that Frank leaving did not affect my final decision." Whew! That's a relief.

Now, about those remaining studs...


Some might say that Ali's strong emotional reaction to Frank's decision to bail on televised love shows he was the clear front-runner and Roberto and Chris L. were the leftovers. But not so says Ali.

"There were so many things that were going through my mind. The first being upset in general because I had really strong feelings for Frank, but also I just wondered if the whole journey was going to work out for me."
Plus, Frank's little fiasco dredged up some not-so-fun feelings for the Bachelorette.

"I felt defeated with everything," Ali explains. "I've been hurt in the way Frank hurt me before. I had an ex that actually reminded me of Frank, who in the past left me for an ex-girlfriend. I know now in retrospect there's nothing wrong with me, but at the time I couldn't help but feel that way."

Needless to say, she's back and better than ever. But before the finale, Ali has to face her eliminated loves at the yet-to-be-taped The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose special—a feat she's actually excited about.

 "It's the first time that whatever I am, whether I'm single or I'm engaged or I'm with someone, I get to be that," says Ali excitedly. "I've been living this secret life for the past three months, and I'm just excited to be whatever I am."

And? "And of course I'm going to see Frank for the first time, which is going to be interesting, how that turns out. I'm intrigued to see what he has to say, and how he's feeling."

Aren't we all, girlfriend?

Don't miss The Bachelorette: Men Tell All special this Monday at 8 p.m. on ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment