Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kelly Osbourne: ‘I’m more inclined to go for a bag of carrots now than a bag of chips’

Kelly Osbourne: I’m more inclined to go for a bag of carrots now than a bag of chips | celebrity quotes

 Kelly Osbourne

“I gained a level of confidence. It’s like this [defeated] feeling disappeared that I had carried around with me for so long, and finally I was like, forget it. It’s not what life’s about. There is no secret, It’s the old-fashioned way of making a commitment to yourself and waking up every day and doing it.”
On her current habits:
“I don’t eat junk food. I don’t have it in my house anymore. I’m more inclined to go for a bag of carrots now than a bag of chips. I never thought I would turn into that girl, but I have!”
… says Kelly (who claims she is a size US 0-2 now).

No comments:

Post a Comment