Monday, February 21, 2011

Cheryl Burke admits to ‘fling’ with dance partner Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson

Cheryl Burke Admits to ‘fling’ with Dance Partner Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson

 Cheryl Burke admits to fling with dance partner Chad Ochocinco Johnson
 Cheryl Burke and Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson

Dancing With The Stars pro Cheryl Burke has written a new book, called Dancing Lessons. The book has a serious tone at times as it discusses how dance helped Cheryl Burke overcome childhood abuse. Burke was five when her molester, a retired postal worker, started babysitting her and her nine-year-old sister and molested the two girls.
Cheryl Burke ended up testifying against the man when she was just six and he was jailed for 20 years. Now in his 90s, he was released in 2008 and Burke is terrified of running into him.

She says, “What I hear is he is stationed in a hospital near my neighborhood somewhere. You always wonder if he’s watching Dancing With the Stars.”

Burke, 26, also reveals that while she and former dance partner Chad Ochocinco were not “an item” , but they did have “a little bit of a fling.”  I don’t think this comes a as a surprise to anyone who saw that $10,000 ring he gave her.

“We didn’t date. I wouldn’t call that dating,” she revealed in an interview this week. “We maybe had a little bit of a fling. I wouldn’t take it to that word dating.”

“He was never really available to me. I’ve had that pattern of dating unavailable men in my life and it was hard to resist, obviously, but it was still something I knew from other relationships.”
Cheryl Burke says she is now healing from everything and doesn’t have a boyfriend. “It’s been a little over a year and I’ve taken this time for me and taken the time to really get to know who I am.”











USAToday

No comments:

Post a Comment