Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fashionbinge Bridal News!

Oh hai, Binge! I am engaged! As of the other week! No, I don't have a date or a venue or anything yet. Just a gorgeous vintage ring (it's Deco/ Edwardian -- and yes, I too thought Twilight when Matt told me it was Edwardian... I am SUCH a loser), and a wonderful fiance, who looks a lot like my awesome boyfriend of five years.

I'm quite nervioso about the planning and articulating my ideas, and making everything awesome ... not to mention the outrageous expenses we're about to plunge into, but I am pretty excited about the idea of finding an awesome dress -- either something vintage or a non-bridal couture dress.

Or... THIS:


It's by Kenneth Pool -- Austin Scarlett's line! -- and while Austin's designed many gorgeous wedding dresses, this ain't one of 'em, folks. But it's PERFECT for the bride who wants to style herself like Britney, Madonna AND Christina Aguilera at the 2003 VMAs!



Also, if anyone has a fancy peacock gown they'd like to donate, please let me know! Or a bridal gown you'd like to lend me! Also, please give me like $50,000! KAYTHANKSBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment