Saturday, October 16, 2010

Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman's Open Marriage

Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman's Open Marriage


On the coattails of the their divorce announcement, it is being reported that Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman had an open marriage when it came to Aguilera’s lust for women.

A woman who wished to remain anonymous told RadarOnline, “I was at The Abbey one night when Christina’s bodyguard approached me. He said, ‘My boss would really like you’ and pointed over to Christina.”

The source said Christina waved to her, but that she was confused because her husband Jordan was at the bar with her.

“The bodyguard told me it was an understanding within their marriage and that she brings girls home and Jordan’s okay with it,” the woman said.

“I met Christina in the bathroom and she told me she liked to play with girls. I ended up not pursuing anything with it because the situation just seemed so weird to me, but Christina was definitely looking to hook up.”  - Hollywood Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment