Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hilary Duff: Jimmy Kimmel Cutie


Hilary Duff: Jimmy Kimmel Cutie

Stepping out for a press appearance,  Hilary Duff was spotted at the “Jimmy Kimmel Live” studios in Hollywood last night (October 27).

The “So Yesterday” songstress looked lovely as she arrived at the set, sporting a black see-through top with a black bra and grey trousers.

During her interview with Kimmel, Hilary talked about a fan who ended up getting her autograph tattooed on his arm.

"The first time I was here on your show I signed my first body part. Some kid said, 'Can you sign my arm?' I'm like, 'Whatever, I've signed weirder than that.' He went and got it tattooed while I was doing your show, in Hollywood.”

“At the end when I walked out to get in my car he showed me his arm and it's all pink and bubbly because he had my name tattooed on his arm! I was like, 'That is dedication and please, I really don't need your mother calling and screaming!'"  (Hollywood Gossip)

No comments:

Post a Comment