Sunday, October 31, 2010


Rihanna's Day On the "What's My Name?" Set

Getting back to work on her new music video project, Rihanna hit the set of "What's My Name?" in New York City on Wednesday evening (October 27).

The Barbadian beauty was joined by a gal pal as she strolled the city streets in an oh-so-sexy ensemble in between cranking out scenes with Drake.

In related news, RiRi can soon be seen in a self-titled photographic tome giving an intimate peek into her life - with the effort being shot by creative director Simon Henwood.

Talking about the offering to MTV, Rihanna said, "I think it was really special to have behind-the-scenes photos, you know, pictures that the fans haven't seen before, all together of a very specific moment of my life, an album of my life."  (Hollywood Gossip)

See more...


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment