Friday, October 15, 2010

Jenni “JWoww” Farley: Big Apple Glamorous

Jenni “JWoww” Farley: Big Apple Glamorous


Taking care of some promotional duties, Jenni "JWoww" Farley was spotted out in New York City today (October 14).

Joined by her costar Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, the “Jersey Shore” babe swapped in and out of a few different fancy outfits as she headed back to her hotel after taping an interview on “Live! With Regis and Kelly.”

In related news, JWoww recently told press she had a blast during her gig at TNA iMPACT on Spike TV earlier this week.

She explained, “Never in a million years would I ever think I would be at TNA so it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity and I’m glad I did it. You know, I never thought I could be able to do it; it’s pretty intense, but after getting in the ring and, you know, going in there, the adrenaline rush I could definitely see myself doing something like this in the future.”  (Hollywood Gossip)

No comments:

Post a Comment