Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lady Gaga: Called Out for Million-Dollar Sing-Off

Lady Gaga: Called Out for Million-Dollar Sing-Off


She’s one of the fastest-rising stars in pop music, but not everyone is a fan of Lady GaGa. And one singer is challenging the “Just Dance” songstress to a singing competition.

Los Angeles-based performer Alisa Apps has issued an invitation to GaGa for a televised sing-off in which the winner will nab a cool million-dollar prize.

The competition would include several songs from each singer, with a panel of judges deciding who has the hotter voice.

Apps told press, "I feel sorry for Lady GaGa — she's just a plastic doll generated by the music money marketing machine. I stand for the voice of your heart. Be real with me. Come to my world and feel. I want to hear you and for you to hear me. This contest gives people a chance to choose which they prefer: plastic or real."  (Hollywood Gossip)

See some more...


 Katherine Wilkoff shoot

Katherine Wilkoff shoot 

Katherine Wilkoff shoot

Katherine Wilkoff shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment