Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino: Dancing No More

Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino: Dancing No More

Photo Credit: Getty Images
He held out as long as he could, but last night (October 12) Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino was eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars.”

The “Jersey Shore” stud seemed to have mixed feelings about his dismissal, noting that the gig has been out of his comfort zone.

Mike explained, “It is what it is. I tried my best, and at the end of the day somebody had to go home. I’m not a dancer, and I tried to practice.”

Following his performance on Monday, Sorrentino indicated his apprehension about getting voted off. "I really did try my best and hopefully the viewers saw that. I really put in the work and practiced, and I hope they put us through to the next week because I tried so hard." (Hollywood Gossip)

No comments:

Post a Comment