Saturday, October 16, 2010

Taylor Momsen in Lingerie for Revolver Magazine

Taylor Momsen in Lingerie for Revolver Magazine

Taylor Momsen in Lingerie for Revolver Magazine   | celebrity quotes

Actress / singer / pantless celebrity Taylor Momsen is on the cover of Revolver Magazine this month and, well, her gun-filled, stripper-shoe, lingerie appearance is quite discussable.
And a fiew pieces of wisdom from Taylor:
On her style:
‘I think firing my stylist has allowed me to be more free. I was getting moulded into this thing that wasn’t who I am. I do myself up kind of like a doll. I have a doll collection and I look at their outfits and kind of imitate them. I still wear pieces from when I was in f*****g middle school.’
And something we’ve heard before:
‘To be honest, I don’t f****** care. I didn’t get into this to be a role model. So I’m sorry if I’m influencing your kids in a way that you don’t like, but I can’t be responsible for their actions. I don’t care.’  (skinnyvscurvy)

No comments:

Post a Comment