Saturday, October 16, 2010

Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Welcome Baby Egypt!

Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Welcome Baby Egypt!


Coming a bit earlier than expected, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz have welcomed their first child into the world.

Miss Keys is said to have gone into labor on Thursday (October 14) during which time she gave birth to little Egypt Dauode Dean at New York's St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital.

Tweeting his happiness, papa Beatz wrote on Twitter, "I'm so thankful for everything I been blessed with in my life wowwwwww (sic)."

Meanwhile, Mary J Blige was one of the first to send off congrats, tweeting on Friday (October 15), "I'm So excited 2 Congratulate my brother @therealswizzz and @Aliciakeys on there (sic) New, baby, boy!!!!!!!"

As for the baby's name, Egypt comes as no big surprise seeing that Keys fell in love with all things Egypt during a hiatus there in 2007. - Hollywood Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment