Saturday, October 16, 2010

Whitney Port: Hawaiian Bikini Babe

Whitney Port: Hawaiian Bikini Babe
 

Showing off her hot bikini body, Whitney Port was spotted out on Waikiki Beach in Hawaii on Friday afternoon (October 15).

Joined by a few friends, the "City" chick made the visit to the Aloha state to celebrate the opening of the new Marriott Waikiki "Edition" Hotel.

Also accompanied by her boyfriend, Whitney ended the day with some poolside PDA with Ben Nemtin before taking in the scenic sunset from their hotel balcony.

The tropical getaway comes after a busy past few weeks for Miss Port, as she recently made visits all around the globe.

Blogging about the adventures, Whitney wrote, "Over the last month I have been blessed to be able to travel all over the world. I went to Tokyo, then Dubai and then Liberia. I've been on every plane, train, and automobile! Here are some cute traveling pics from my most recent trip to Africa. My #1 travel accessory for this trip was my itinerary prepared by the travel doctor. My dad, Paige and I each studied up on our guides. As you can see we were a little nervous for what was to come, but it ended up being the most amazing experience of my life."  - Hollywood Gossip



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment