Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Audrina Patridge's Reality Show Retail Romp

Audrina Patridge's Reality Show Retail Romp


Always in the mood to bulk up the offerings in her closet, Audrina Patridge stepped out for a retail romp in West Hollywood on Wednesday (February 23).

Having recently returned to the west coast following a stay in NYC. the former "Hills" hottie sported skinny jeans with a grey top and boots as she scoured the racks at a local boutique with camera crews capturing all of the action.

And while she's currently been busily working on her reality show, Bongo duties and Yobi.tv web efforts, Miss Patridge recently spoke with Huffington Post about her favorite and least favorite travel experiences.
As for her best vacation, Audrina dished, "My favorite vacation was in Bora Bora. It was like nothing I have ever seen before, from swimming with the sharks and stingrays in the beautiful crystal clear water, to hiking to waterfalls, kayaking, and relaxing on the beach, it was truly was a magical experience."

Remembering the lousiest of all of her many travels, the brunette beauty said, "My worst travel experience was when I was on my way to London and the airline took my carry on bag full of ALL my shoes, to check last minute and when I got off the plane, they had no idea where my bag was...long story short, I accepted that I would be shoeless going to London. Thankfully a day later, the bag was miraculously found.

More  Audrina Patridge pics next page...

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment