Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cheryl Cole Sizzles at the 2011 BRIT Awards

Cheryl Cole Sizzles at the 2011 BRIT Awards


Joining in on the UK red carpet festivities, Cheryl Cole worked the arrivals area at the 2011 BRIT Awards in London, England on Tuesday (February 15).

Held at The O2 Arena, the "X-Factor" darling looked rocker chic in a fitted black dress with plunging back to expose her multiple tattoos as she mingled with fellow attendees including a kiss on the cheek with Peter Andre.

Despite being undeniably gorgeous, Miss Cheryl Cole isn't one to brag about her well-endowed features.
Asked by Cosmo if she thinks she's pretty, Cheryl replied, "No. I don't think anybody thinks that of themselves. It's odd. I often wonder how I look to other people."


She added, "I still have my ugly days - every woman does. I refuse to believe anyone who says they don't."

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment