Monday, February 7, 2011

Emily Blunt On Kissing Matt Damon In ‘The Adjustment Bureau’

Emily Blunt On Kissing Matt Damon In ‘The Adjustment Bureau’


Emily Blunt laughed when she had to kiss Matt Damon. By the time their love scene came up on the schedule for ‘The Adjustment Bureau’, the pair had become fast friends. Imagine having to make out with a close buddy  while a group of strangers watched.
“It comes with the job. By the time Matt and I had become friends and I had got to know his wife Lucy, I laughed the whole time, because it’s so embarrassing to kiss somebody who is your friend.”
Emily Blunt also told Style that one of her passions is cooking:
“I love to cook and I love to eat. I make a great Thai green curry and a great roast chicken. “I do it all the time. Obsessively. It relaxes me and I get zenned out. I go into a meditative state and I don’t want anyone helping me.”
But cooking lavish meals and indulging in sweets was not something Emily Blunt could do while filming her latest movie. She had to get really thin for the role which meant LOTS of gym time.
“When I did ‘The Adjustment Bureau’ last year, I had to get really thin again and it was hell. I had to get ripped at the gym.”
Actors really have a lot of dedication in that department. Imagine having to beef up or really slim down with a deadline?

UK Premiere Of Gnomeo And Juliet 


UK Premiere Of Gnomeo And Juliet




imnotobsessed
Photos by FAME

No comments:

Post a Comment