Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Halle Berry Takes a Break from Custody Battle

Halle Berry Takes a Break from Custody Battle


Looking to pick up some tools, Halle Berry was spotted at Koontz The Hardware Store in Hollywood yesterday (February 8).

The “Monster’s Ball” actress was joined by a couple of friends as she strolled past paparazzi and back to her car.

In related news, Halle Berry told Ebony magazine that even though she’s half-white and her babydaddy Gabriel Aubry is caucasian, she still considers her daughter Nahla black.


“I feel she’s black. I’m black and I’m her mother, and I believe in the one-drop theory. I'm not going to put a label on it. I had to decide for myself and that's what she's going to have to decide -- how she identifies herself in the world. What I think is that that's something she's going to have to decide."

"And I think, largely, that will be based on how the world identifies her. That's how I identified myself. But I feel like she's black."


No comments:

Post a Comment