Monday, February 7, 2011

Hayden Panettiere Talks New Role as Murderer

Hayden Panettiere Talks New Role as Murderer


She’ll be playing Amanda Knox, the killer of sex-murder victim Meredith Kercher, but Hayden Panettiere says the facts surrounding the case aren’t a clear-cut as everyone says.

The “Heroes” hottie told FOX News, "We spent five weeks talking about it and reading about it and looking at new evidence, trying to form some sort of opinion about it.”

"It's like, 'She's innocent. She's guilty. She's innocent. She's guilty. She's innocent.’ I can't say I have an opinion and that's why the story is so interesting - the facts and what people said and the changes in stories."


"It really all comes together to form this incredible story that I think people are really genuinely interested and curious in. And I don't know that we'll ever really know.”

"I believe in the person that she deep down was. And I think that no matter, regardless of innocent or guilty, I believe she was a... she has a spirit. You know, she's a real person. She was a young girl who had dreams and aspirations and was going to Italy to go to school and to broaden her horizons and have experiences and meet new people. And I don't think that guilty or innocent takes away from that.”


 



No comments:

Post a Comment