Friday, February 4, 2011

Heidi Klum Featured On Cover Of ‘Lucky’ March Issue

Heidi Klum Featured On Cover Of ‘Lucky’ March Issue



Heidi Klum is bold in bright pink on the March cover of Lucky magazine. The sassy mom-of-four answered some fun questions ranging from shopping to being stranded on a desert island.

My personal style icon is:
“My mom—she inspires me and I inspire her so we end up looking the same in the end.”
If you had to take a politician to the CFDA awards, it would be:
“President Obama, because if I can bring anyone, why not go for the top?! Plus, he’s hot!”
As far as clothes go, I wish I could pull off:
“the Borat monokini bathing suit. I would look like Borat’s sister.”
When I’m happy:
“I treat myself to a Big Mac, fries and a Coke.”
The best person to go shopping with is:
“My gay husband Michael Ostrow because he says, “No, it’s not the pants. It’s your a** that makes your a** look big!”
If you were trapped on a desert island and your husband were visiting, what would you wear?
“A pair of Louboutins…That’s it!”



 imnotobsessed
Photos courtesy of Lucky Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment