Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jennifer Hudson Dishes On Weight Loss

Jennifer Hudson Dishes On Weight Loss


We know Jennifer Hudson has been losing a lot of weight, but she finally revealed to Oprah how much she’s lost TOTAL.
“Oh my god, yes, it’s a brand new me. Sometimes I don’t even recognize myself. I’ve lost 80 lbs.”
OMG! I guess she does have a hard time recognizing herself. But Jennifer says she’s not looking to take her weight loss too far.
“That 4 and 2 and 0 is not for me.”
Well, Jennifer looks great, doesn’t she? Jennifer also opened up to Oprah about the tragic murders of her family.
“Well, my family. This is a very emotional subject. My baby. My grandmother. My mother. Even my brother I can hear him saying, ‘Jenny, knock it off,’ like my mother right now would be saying to me, ‘Why you always crying, stop crying.’
“Their spirit was saying, ‘You’ve got to keep going.’ And I try to do everything to say, ‘Will my mother like this? Will she be pleased? Will she be proud of that?’ I don’t think I could ever come close to be the kind of mother that my mother was to me, but I try to use that as an example and be there for him the way she was there for me.”
I still want to cry when I think about it. But I’m sure Jenifer’s family would be SO proud of her with all she’s doing.


imnotobsessed
Photos by FAME

No comments:

Post a Comment