Friday, February 11, 2011

Jennifer Love Hewitt Checks Out BCBG Catwalk Show

Jennifer Love Hewitt Checks Out BCBG Catwalk Show



As a lover of fashion, it came as no surprise to see Jennifer Love Hewitt at the BCBG Max Azria Fashion Show as a part of the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2011.

The “Ghost Whisperer” babe looked gorgeous in a belted dress as she stopped to pose for pictures in the press area of the Theatre at Lincoln Center today (February 10) in New York City.

Aside from her NY Fashion Week doings, Miss Love Hewitt recently spoke with press as she revealed that she’s an uber “Twilight” / Robert Pattinson fan.


Jen told, "I actually waited in line to take a picture with him [Pattinson] after the very first premiere for like an hour and 15 minutes and as I got up to take my picture. Then they were like: 'Rob are you tired?' and he's like, 'Yes,' and he left.

"And I was standing there like, 'Are you kidding me?' Forty women from Milwaukee got their photo, but not me."


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment