Monday, February 14, 2011

Katy Perry & Russell Brand: 2011 Grammy PDA

Katy Perry & Russell Brand: 2011 Grammy PDA


Arriving ahead of her highly-anticipated performance, Katy Perry was spotted at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday (February 13).

The “Fireworks” gal looked spectacular as she worked through the red carpet area alongside her "Arthur" actor hubby Russell Brand - with the pair sharing a big smooch for event photogs.

During press interviews ahead of the energetic performance, Perry explained, "I'm going to do a really cool, heartfelt song that I really love and show a different side. I think I'll do a medley of sorts ... but not too much. It'll be quite a surprise."

In other news, Katy Perry  recently opened up about not singing for the rest of her life. She told, “Like, I want to have kids! I’m totally fine with saying that. I think some people are scared because they’re worried it’s going to ruin their career, but I want to live a full life.”


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment