Friday, February 4, 2011

Kim Kardashian Now Loves Her W Magazine Photos

Kim Kardashian 
Now Loves Her W Magazine Photos



Okay… so first Kim Kardashian actually posed for the W Magazine photos wearing only body paint.

Then she was in tears on ‘Kourtney & Kim Take New York’ because she says they were more revealing than she expected. Then W Magazine responded, calling the pictures “artistic.”
And now Kim loves the photos.
“Looking back, I love the photos,” she told Us… “W Magazine is iconic so I’m really happy that I did it and that those are the photos.”
So why the tears in the first place?
“It’s just that that’s not what I thought they were going to be,” she explained. “Obviously I’m comfortable posing nude — I’ve done that before, and I did that then for the magazine. But that’s probably not the direction I would’ve wanted to go if I thought that was going to be the case.”
I’m confused. How could she NOT think that was going to be the case? She stepped out in front of the camera wearing nothing but body paint!

Well, I’m glad Kim feels better about it now. I can’t imagine having pictures of myself that I disliked circulating in the public. Another day, another news story ;) .



imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment