Friday, February 11, 2011

Lindsay Lohan: "I Would Never Steal"

Lindsay Lohan: "I Would Never Steal"


Upset over her latest legal woes, Lindsay Lohan has taken to the web to adamantly deny any wrongdoing regarding her charges of felony grand theft.

Currently in the midst of trial stemming from claims that she stole a $2,500 necklace from a local jeweler, the "Georgia Rule" actress tweeted, " fyi- i would never steal, in case people are wondering. I was not raised to lie, cheat, or steal..."

Addressing the many headlines questioning her short, white dress in which she wore to court on Wednesday, Lindsay Lohan continued, "also, what i wear to court shouldnt be front page news. it's just absurd. god bless xox L"


During her lengthy message, Miss Lindsay Lohan also touched on work matters, as she wrote, "Was on the phone with my sister&this movie Greenberg is on, i heard my voice which was odd- and ryhs ifans is watching Just My Luck in the movie- made me laugh.. i just want to be on set again, and left alone to just work!"

Lindsay Lohan is currently due back in court on February 23rd as her jewelry theft case continues forward to determine her fate.


 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment