Monday, February 7, 2011

Rihanna Has A Lesbian Lover? Natasha ‘Tajah’ Burton Opens Up About Affair In New Book

Rihanna Has A Lesbian Lover? Natasha ‘Tajah’ Burton Opens Up About Affair In New Book


Natasha ‘Tajah’ Burton is claiming that she once had an affair with Rihanna. Well, maybe not Rihanna FLAT OUT… but a “Barbadian, female pop/R&B ARTIST”. I can’t really think of another Barbadian pop star? Can you???

In her upcoming book, ‘Low Down Dirty Shame’, Natasha ‘Tajah’ Burton says the pair hooked up in 2009 (while Rihanna was dating Chris Brown).  Here’s an excerpt from the book:
“I wasn’t over my ex, but talking to her helped. She was beautiful. She wore her hair short with blonde highlights, and her style was creative. I wasn’t sure I could take her serious, so I took it one day at a time. We instantly had a connection. I could listen to her for hours, discuss media, music and fashion. She would open up to me … converse with her manager in front of me, jumping on conference calls about her new project that involved her doing a soundtrack for a feature film.”
The ‘S&M’ singer hasn’t commented about the lesbian allegations, but maybe that’s the smartest thing to do. If she comments it will just add fuel to the fire.

What do you think about Natasha ‘Tajah’ Burton claiming she had a lesbian affair with Rihanna? Could it be true?


imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment