Friday, February 4, 2011

Russell Brand Dishes On Kissing Jennifer Garner And Greta Gerwig

Russell Brand Dishes On Kissing Jennifer Garner And Greta Gerwig



In his movie ‘Arthur,’ Russell Brand had on-screen romances with two actresses: Greta Gerwig and Jennifer Garner. Russell wasn’t shy on dishing about kissing his leading ladies in this interview ;) .
So what was it like to kiss Greta?
“She’s delightful and beautiful and funny and smart and the kind of woman you’d give up a billion dollars for.”
I think it’s safe to say Russell likes Greta- LOL. How about Jennifer?
“She’s like a fairy princess. There’s a brand of red-velvet cake, her mouth is made of that. She smashes you in the mouth [in] those kissing scenes. If I was Ben Affleck, man I’d be pissed off.”
Flattery all around! Are you interested in seeing ‘Arthur’? I’m keeping an eye out for trailers (I’m really curious about Helen Mirren, who’s also in it). I can see it being funny if it doesn’t veer into being too silly.


'Greenberg' Premieres At The 60th Berlin International Film



Jennifer Garner and Russell Brand Film "Arthur' On Horseback! 

Photos by FAME
imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment