Monday, February 7, 2011

Shia LaBeouf Gets Into Bar Fight

Shia LaBeouf Gets Into Bar Fight


NOOOO, Shia! I thought Shia LaBeouf had learned his lesson about drinking! Radar Online reports the ‘Transformers’ star was briefly detained by police (they have video, which you can see here) after getting into a fight at Mad Bull’s Tavern.

The other guy involved in the fight, Mark Mastro, shared his side of the story. He said he first approached Shia LaBeouf when his girlfriend recognized him, but Shia LaBeouf didn’t want to take pictures.

Later in the evening, another guy hanging out with Mark and his girlfriend spoke to Shia LaBeouf as the actor was leaving the tavern.
“My friend said, ‘what’s up  Shia LaBeouf’?” Mastro says.  “Shia told him to  ‘get the f**k  out of my way.’  He was slurring his words.
“That’s when I said to my buddy, ‘don’t worry, he’s just a f**cking fagot anyway’,” Mastro says. ”He turned around, cursed me out, and I started laughing.”
Shia LaBeouf first got into his truck, according to Mark, but then got back out.
“All of a sudden, he jumped out, and ran back towards the bar.  He charged at me!   I jumped over the patio fence onto the sidewalk to get away from him.  But he kept coming after me. He was getting in my face.  He was talking sh*t.  He was chest-bumping me.”
A bouncer reportedly stepped in at this point, and since a police car was passing by, the bouncer handed him over to the officer, who questioned Shia LaBeouf after they got him into the squad car.

The LAPD confirmed that a fight occurred and people were questioned but no arrests had been made.

I hope they didn’t let Shia LaBeouf drive home. It sounds like he had way too much to drink. A guy puts on some muscle and just goes crazy {shake head}.


imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment