Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sofia Vergara: Shape Sexy

Sofia Vergara: Shape Sexy



Known for her curvaceously magnificent figure, Sofia Vergara fittingly was selected as cover girl for the March 2011 issue of Shape magazine.

The Colombian beauty is featured clad in a tempting turquoise Boulee dress on the front page, while chatting with the magazine about topics such as her workout regimen to making it through the trialing times following boyfriend Nick Loeb's car wreck.

As for her fitness ambitions, Miss Sofia Vergara dished, “Oh, I hate it! But I also know that at my age - I’m almost 40! - I have to do it to maintain my figure. When I can, I try to do Latin dancing for exercise because it’s so much fun and I just love the music. Two hours before I go [to the gym], I’m already wishing it was over. I psychologically fool myself into believing it’s part of my job. And then, of course, once I’m done, I’m really glad I did it because I feel so good.”

Explaining how she managed to cope with the stress from Nick's accident, the 38-year-old revealed, "It was hard for us because it happened in the middle of the most fun, sexy time. And then he was in the hospital, and you know men, they become such little babies! But throughout the whole ordeal, Nick never once got depressed, in fact, quite the opposite. “He kept his sense of humor despite the situation."


She added, "I don’t know if I could have stuck it out with him if he hadn’t been able to laugh at himself and be happy even under the worst conditions. When you see people in difficult times, that’s when their true nature comes out.”




No comments:

Post a Comment