Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fantasia Barrino to Haters: I'm Back!


Take notice, haters: Fantasia Barrino is back!

The former American Idol champion, who swears she really was trying to commit suicide a few weeks ago, hasn't just recovered in time to give multiple interviews on the overdose days before the release of her new album.

She also feels good enough to perform an impromptu concert for fans in Las Vegas.


That's exactly what happened Friday night at the Palms Hotel, as Fantasia surprised attendees at Rain nightclub and took to the stage. She announced to the crowd:

"They thought I was finished, they thought I was done. I would never ever stop, I don't care what no one says."

Fantasia proceeded to sing "Bittersweet," along with covers of Prince's "Purple Rain" and Rufus and Chaka Khan's "Tell Me Something Good." She also referenced her recent troubles and added a message:

"I was in the hospital, but now I bounce back. Don't ever let your haters stop you. Don't ever let them stop your destiny."

But will Fantasia's condition put a stop to her publicity efforts? A new report states she's pregnant with Antwaun Cook's child. (thehollywoodgossip)


No comments:

Post a Comment