Monday, August 30, 2010

Paula Abdul Desperate To Get Her Job Back on American Idol

Paula Abdul

Dimewars :    Paula Abdul, is desperately needed back at her old job, and fans who, after seven years, have gotten used to her easy-going style of critique want to see her back on the show.

News of Paula Abdul fans requesting her return to the show reached the ears of the former pop singer/dancer and she almost blushed:

“I’m very grateful,” she said. “I have tremendous gratitude that people want to see me on television and that people miss me on Idol. That leaves me speechless. It really does. I’ll always be a fan of the show. I had an amazing time.

To be part of something from the very beginning that grew into such a worldwide phenomenon is really awe-inspiring. It’s going to go down in history. It’s always wonderful to be part of something that’s larger than you could have ever imagined. People grow with time and you can always expect change. I’m forever a fan of the show and I’ll always watch.”

Ouch! That sounds like an ex-girlfriend who wants to be nice about saying... it'll never happen again, buddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment