Sunday, August 29, 2010

Leonardo DiCaprio Scores Temporary Restraining Order Against 'Wife'

Leonardo DiCaprio

Aceshowbiz :    Leonardo DiCaprio can relax for a while after a delusional woman, claiming to be his wife and a mother of their son Jesus, has been given a temporary restraining order (TRO).

Radar Online reported that the woman, named Livia Bistriceanu, must stay away a least 100 yards away from the "Inception" star as well as his home, workplace and car.

Leonardo was granted with the TRO by Judge Carol Boas Goodson in Los Angeles Superior Court on Wednesday, August 25. In a declaration for the TRO, Leonardo stated, "I am frightened Ms. Bistriceanu and feel that my personal safety, and the personal safety of those around me is in jeopardy."

"Without a restraining order, I fear that there will not be sufficient law enforcement mechanisms to keep Ms. Bistriceanu away from me, especially since she (1) apparently maintains a delusional belief that she is my wife and carrying my child Jesus," Leonardo continued.

The "Titanic" actor further revealed, "(2) has recently stated and/or threatened that we will live together 'forever'... in His Kingdom (3) has managed to locate and identify my private residence, and (4) has evidenced a willingness to make physical contact to me regardless of consequences."

No comments:

Post a Comment